When you need to look for a word or phrase in the text on certain web pages, regardless browser we use, we can use the key combination Ctrl + F to activate Find the box. Firefox It is in addition to other browsers and function Quick find, Activated by a simple / (Slash) for search in textsor ' (Apostrophe) for search only hyperlinks.
But often, when the rush is great, watching and Find box and Quick find and start typing directly in the web obviously no results.
For users who are found quite often in such situations, Firefox It has a solution called Search for Text When I start typing, Activating this option Quick Find function when to start typing in the web, without the need to type / or ' before.
To enable "Search for Text When I start typing" follow the instructions below:
- open Firefox and go to options (Or click Firefox button in the upper left corner and select Options menu or go to Tools> OptionsDepending on the look your browser)
- click on Advanced and select tab General
- tick Search for Text When I start typingThen click on OK
After you make these changes, whenever you want to search for a word in a web page you simply start typing that word without being necessary as before to activate the Find box site or Quick find site .
STEALTH SETTINGS - Activate "When I start typing Search" function in FirefoxDownload Nvidia Driver for Windows Consumer Preview 8 »»
Old: «« Microsoft increases support period for Windows until 7 2020
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - Enable function "Search for Text When I start typing" in Firefox
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- كيفية كتابه النصوص الاحاديه
- Mozilla uaktywnij
- phaser como para texto location of Digitaria it comecar
- escribes of firefox busca functional mientras