Mini-PCSites are not new to anyone. Reduced in size, they are somewhat "Low" in terms of configurationSo they need operating systems that does not "pape" too many resources. Eeedora is one of these systems, adapted from Fedora (Linux) for notebooks EeePC, Mark Asus. Internet connection for these mini-PC is wirelessThe scale which enable integration of ordinary NICs.
To activate WiFi (Wireless Internet) running on a EeePC Eeedora, you must follow these steps:
* If your wireless network is already installed, you can edit using the Modifier (Of course, after it was selected), if you have a wireless network, then click the button New.
* Write the name of your wireless network (if not already in the list) and then select WiFi Options. In the menu select the appropriate options for your network, then click the button Save.
* After configuring the network, click on Connect. You will be connected to the wireless network, and your address IP will appear at the bottom of the window.
Et voila! Pleasant navigation. ;)Disable Login Screen (Welcome Screen) in Windows XP »»
Old: «« Explore New Search Engines: Cuil.com & Yang (Gigabit)
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - Enable WiFi on your Eee mini-laptop running Eeedora
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- How to enable Wi be the leptop
- encender como en el wigi one ninilaptop eee pc
- Como connecting the Eee PC mini laptop wifi one
- Enabling wifi en Asus eee 1000ha
- how to activate Wi-Fi on a leptop Hase
- As wiriles activate the laptop?
- how to activate wireless acer eee
- Enable WiFi SERVICIO LA computadora Eee Pc
- activer wifi du pc hase
- wi-fi активиране на на лаптопа
- as active on asus laptop sans fil