Mini-PCSites are not new to anyone. Reduced in size, they are somewhat "Low" in terms of configurationSo they need operating systems that does not "pape" too many resources. Eeedora is one of these systems, adapted from Fedora (Linux) for notebooks EeePC, Mark Asus. Internet connection for these mini-PC is wirelessThe scale which enable integration of ordinary NICs.
To activate WiFi (Wireless Internet) running on a EeePC Eeedora, you must follow these steps:
* If your wireless network is already installed, you can edit using the Modifier (Of course, after it was selected), if you have a wireless network, then click the button New.
* Write the name of your wireless network (if not already in the list) and then select WiFi Options. In the menu select the appropriate options for your network, then click the button Save.
* After configuring the network, click on Connect. You will be connected to the wireless network, and your address IP will appear at the bottom of the window.
Et voila! Pleasant navigation. ;)ads Disable Login Screen (Welcome Screen) in Windows XP »»
Old: «« Explore New Search Engines: Cuil.com & Yang (Gigabit)
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - Enable WiFi on your Eee mini-laptop running Eeedora
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- as active on asus laptop sans fil
- How to enable Wi be the leptop
- how to activate wife on comp
- encender como en el wigi one ninilaptop eee pc
- Enabling wifi en Asus eee 1000ha
- how to activate Wi-Fi on a leptop Hase
- Como connecting the Eee PC mini laptop wifi one
- As wiriles activate the laptop?
- activer wifi du pc hase
- how to activate wireless acer eee
- wi-fi активиране на на лаптопа
- Enable WiFi SERVICIO LA computadora Eee Pc