To burn the . Bin file, you Will Need APPROPRIATE year . Cue tabs. You do exactly the same as for iso files, But When you click on "burn image," you do not browse to the bin itself, But INSTEAD to the cue file, and you open That one.
When the writer starts to burn, it Will automatically search for the bin file and start burning it. In fact, the cue file tells the burning software WHERE CAN find the bin file it is attached to it That. It is very important That you use the right cue When you file Burn the bin.
ie both cue and bin files That is attached to each other must be located in the same folder, and every bin file has it's own cue file.
Normally, When you download the bin file, you can download the APPROPRIATE cue file as well. If you do not have the cue file (or feel bold) you CAN make the cue file yourself, Which is really easy to do:
1. Open notepad
2. Copy the folowing text into notepad:
FILE "nameofimage" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1 / 2352
INDEX 01 00: 00: 00
Where nameofimage.bin is the name of the bin file you want ot burn.
3. The rest is easy: just save the notepad text with the name of the bin, But with the cue extension.
4. The file SHOULD be saved in the same folder as ITS APPROPRIATE bin file and SHOULD be something like myfile.cue
Or You Can use Alcohol 120% to Directly burn from the bin file.
Old: «« perplexity
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - Burn .bin file Without A .cue file
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- Grabar sin bin cue en Mac
- como criar um arquivo no Bloco cue from notas
- bin, cue, txt android
- Archivo sin bin cue con Grabar alcohol120
- без bin cue как записать
- Grabar bin cue en mac
- Grabar to Papelera