" How do I know how many bits is the system? 32-bit? 64-bit? "
Initially I thought that such a "tutorial" can not be published because it is commonplace for many PC users. We need to be understanding and realize that there are many novice (as I was and we) do not know how to put on how many bits is a.
if you use Windows 7You can follow some very simple steps to find out on how many bits is the system you.
1. enter computer and somewhere in the top-left have a link / button "System Properties".
2. In the "System Properties" you'll see a line that says on how many bits is your operating system. An operating system may be the 32-bit or 64-bit.
Another way to find out how many bits is the operating system:
Click "Start" -> right click on "Compuer" -> click "Properties".Change or disable the function keys [Windows XP map - remap keyboard buttons] »»
Old: «« Parasite - we want Respect @Realitatea TV
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - What was on how many bits is a system? [32-bit & 64-bit]
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- How do I know how many bits have a computer in Linux
- As you know if microsoft xp32 or xp64
- how many bits has omu
- as I realize how many bits of iso's windows
- it's how you install Windows on how many bits
- new laptop do not know if the 32 or 64
- How many bit asus ii f550j
- As'm on how many bits is the video card Windows 7
- As I find out how many
- Mozilla firefox a lot of bits
- How many bits has WinXP
- see bit processor
- YOU ARE TOOKING TOSCHIBA SATELLITE L300 2CF
- As we see how many bytes
- how to know if Windows PC resist bit 64
- How I can see how many bits have OS
- see how many bits where has your pc
- As'm on how many runs Windows Bitzi
- on how many bits runs windowsu
- I know how many bits as phone