" How do I know how many bits is the system? 32-bit? 64-bit? "
Initially I thought that such a "tutorial" can not be published because it is commonplace for many PC users. We need to be understanding and realize that there are many novice (as I was and we) do not know how to put on how many bits is a.
if you use Windows 7You can follow some very simple steps to find out on how many bits is the system you.
1. enter computer and somewhere in the top-left have a link / button "System Properties".
2. In the "System Properties" you'll see a line that says on how many bits is your operating system. An operating system may be the 32-bit or 64-bit.
Another way to find out how many bits is the operating system:
Click "Start" -> right click on "Compuer" -> click "Properties".Change or disable the function keys [Windows XP map - remap keyboard buttons] »»
Old: «« Parasite - we want Respect @Realitatea TV
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - What was on how many bits is a system? [32-bit & 64-bit]
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- As I see my calc how many bits
- How do I know how many bits have a computer in Linux
- where to find how many bits runs Windows 8
- I know how many bits as phone
- How many bits has ubuntu
- on how many bits runs windowsu
- eflam system
- see bit processor
- EPP go see how many bits as bone
- As I see how many windowswu bit)?
- How many bits have poppies
- As'm on how many bits is the video card Windows 7
- As I find out how many
- it's how you install Windows on how many bits
- Bítov Kolko system operacni mam
- How many bits has EasyNote laptop TJ75
- how to know if Windows PC resist bit 64
- As'm on how many runs Windows Bitzi
- Lenovo IdeaPad y700 on how many bits processor runs
- How do I know what I need windows