Some Server administrators use mod_evasive to protect against attacks Hosting Servers it manages. module Apache, Mod_evasive is a good solution to rejects requestRepeated APIs coming in from one IP webserver in a very short period of time. It is good protection anti flood.
The worst is that sometimes mod_evasive becomes a problem when rate indexing in search engines for a site is very large. Request sites reptiles of bots indexing, especially Yahoo! slurpThey are very often confused with attacks on webserver and inevitably mod_evasive bots will block access to the server, potentially sites. From experience I can tell you that Yahoo! even make flood. There were cases when Yahoo! used more bandwidth than 1000 visitors.
Not only indexing robots can fall "victims" of this module ApacheBut also visitors who have a poor Internet connection (Due to prolonged's request, access will be blocked) or forming clicks on web pages in very small time intervals.
May 17 10: 51: 42 server mod_evasive : Blacklisting address 188.24. *. *: Possible DoS attack.
1. First of all we login to the server hosting administrator. Via SSH remote server or directly from the server console if we close.
2. We are going in where it is located httpd.conf. Normally it is "cd / etc / httpd / conf"And"cd / usr / local / apache / conf". There we start to change anything until we do a backup (backup file) to httpd.conf.
3. open and edit httpd.conf. We line 'AddModule mod_evasive.c"And change it to "#AddModule Mod_evasive.c"." # "Faced with a command line, leading to cancellation. In some cases, httpd.conf instead we find the line above "LoadModule evasive_module libexex / mod_evasive"Or"Include conf / mod_evasive20.conf. "And that lines this year to ensure that there is nothing to mod_evasive in httpd.conf, give a search for" Evasive ".
4. We remain in the folder "conf" file and identify mod_evasive20.conf or mod_evasive.conf. Make a backup of this file and then delete them content. An even simpler solution would be renaming the file mod_evasive.conf in mod_evasive.conf.old.
5. Restart Apache Web Server.Increase your system performance by using Windows Virtual memory [RAM Increase] »»
Old: «« Uninstall the Windows XP Interface Language Romanian
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How mod_evasive disable a server hosting. (Apache Web Server)
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- Windows boot manager windows 7 แก้ ยัง ไง
- レ ン タ ル サ ー バ ー mod_evasive
- し な い mod_evasive apache 2.2 動作
- резервно копие apache