Since the beginning must not be misled by this tutorial. The following method does not require the installation of two systems in dual boot. Ubuntu si Windows 7. Also, this tutorial applies to installing Ubuntu pe Windows XP or Windows Vista using VirtualBox.
References VirtualBox on Stealth Settings :
– Install and run multiple operating systems on the same PC. Linux, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP
– How to use Repair (R) Windows XP - Installing Windows XP - Instructions (VirtualBox to use all the Installation Tutorial Windows XP. The tutorial is made practical Windows 7.)
Download VirtualBox for Windows x3.2.6 86 / amd64
Download and install VirtualBox application.
2. download Ubuntu Desktop Edition
Select what you want to download Ubuntu architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) & Start Download. (We tested on 32-bit)
3. After you have downloaded the Ubuntu distribution kit (10.04-ubuntu-desktop-i386.iso in our case), open VirtualBox and click the button "New"To create virtual computer operating system Ubuntu, then click" Next "in the next window.
4. Enter a name for your system in the box "Name" to "Operating System"select LinuxAnd the version "Ubuntu". Click "Next".
5. Select how much memory (RAM) you wish to assign to the new operating system and click "Next". Preferably between taking the recommended volume (512 MB) and red zone.
6. In the next window you have to create a virtual hard disk. Check the box "Boot Hard Disk"And"Create new hard disk". Next & Next in the next window.
7. Select "Dynamically Expanding Storage"And click Next. This option will not keep you busy on your hard disk virtual hard drive space. It is big and it will automatically shrink, depending on how much they need will have virtual operating system.
8. Create a New Virtual Disk. Select the location where you want to create virtual hard disk (. Vdi) and set maximum volumewhere it can reach. Option to point 7 (Dynamically Expanding Storage) Can not get over the amount you set here.
Click Next & Finish.
Up to this point we have created a virtual computer prepared for install Linux Ubuntu.
Install Ubuntu on Windows Virtual 10.04 7 with VirtualBox.
1. In VirtualBox do right click and click "Settings"The system created.
2. Click on "storage"> Select"Empty"IDE Controller, then click on the yellow icon next CD / DVD Device.
3. Click the "Add" button, then select the .iso image installation kit Ubuntu 10.04.
4. After you have added the image, select the file in CD / DVD Images then click select.
5. click OK in Ubuntu Settings.
6. Select Ubuntu in VirtualBox and click Start.
From here you should follow the standard steps Ubuntu Linux installation.
At the end of the installation you can run Ubuntu Windows 7.
Another method to run Ubuntu microsoft Windows, the installer Wubi.
Windows Installation Tutorial Ubuntu using Wubi.MEMORY SIZE WRONG CMOS (CMOS Fix Error) »»
Old: «« Users and passwords stolen by RCS & RDS??
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How 10.04 Ubuntu (Linux) in parallel with Windows 7. (Playing simultaneously (VirtualBox))
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- kako linux ready to win 7
- That is the vitale box for the 10.04 Ubuntu
- virtualne na ubuntu windows 7
- How do I install ubuntu 10.04
- Horse song song I gave Ubuntu 10.04 window
- мрежа 7 windows and ubuntu
- mail ubuntudicas.com.br
- arranque dual y ubuntu virtualbox windows 7
- במקביל, בוזמנית
- Chaya máy train linux it 10.04
- How do I install linux windows while
- dan bisa ubuntu linux Pakai rye bersamaan
- Huong dan khoi dong ubuntu kep you will win7
- download vilkep