A very simple and very effective method by which we can schedule a computer to close oneAfter a period established by us.
The method does not require installing any applications. All you have to do is to write a commandline in "Run"(For Windows XP) Or "Search Programs and Files"(Windows 7).
How schedule a PC with OS Windows 7, to close one (auto shutdown)
We do PCTo give the auto shutdown after an hour (3600 seconds).
In Start -> Search programs and files -> write "shutdown-s-t 3600"-> Enter.
After you press EnterIn the upper right corner will appear a message that we announce that the operating system will be closed 60 minutes.
If in the meantime you change your mind and want to cancel the auto shutdown, Type:
How 10 minutes before closing system before you will receive a warning.
Stealth Settings - Sitemap.Confirm File Replace Windows XP - No to All »»
Old: «« Windows 7 the interface in Romanian [Download & Install]
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How do I schedule computer to shut down automatically. [Auto Shutdown]
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- Windows programming fighting 10
- shutdown timer programmed command in Linux laptop
- πως προγραμματιζεις τους υπολογιστες
- How do stop your computer after a while
- PC programmed to turn off Windows 7
- How to set the time to go out pc
- computer can be programmed to turn itself off
- How wind 7 schedule to close in an hour
- طريقه برمجه سياره الشبح
- PC Software to close windows 7
- πως κλεινω τον υπολογιστη
- shutdown-t 3600
- shutdown -s -t 3600 キ ャ ン セ ル
- How to set a single PC to stop?
- εφαρμογη για αυτοματο κλεισιμο υπολογιστη
- ECPs order to shut down after a while
- 8 schedule shutdown windows up calls
- comrnzi showtdown
- Extinguishing programming laptop
- how close pc 7