A very simple and very effective method by which we can schedule a computer to close oneAfter a period established by us.
The method does not require installing any applications. All you have to do is to write a commandline in "Run"(For Windows XP) Or "Search Programs and Files"(Windows 7).
How schedule a PC with OS Windows 7, to close one (auto shutdown)
We do PCTo give the auto shutdown after an hour (3600 seconds).
In Start -> Search programs and files -> write "shutdown-s-t 3600"-> Enter.
After you press EnterIn the upper right corner will appear a message that we announce that the operating system will be closed 60 minutes.
If in the meantime you change your mind and want to cancel the auto shutdown, Type:
How 10 minutes before closing system before you will receive a warning.
Stealth Settings - Sitemap.Confirm File Replace Windows XP - No to All »»
Old: «« Windows 7 the interface in Romanian [Download & Install]
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How do I schedule computer to shut down automatically. [Auto Shutdown]
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- PC programmed to turn off Windows 7
- closed control PC
- shutdown-t 3600
- How to set a single PC to stop?
- How do stop your computer after a while
- iGO primo auto shutdown closes
- how a computer can be programmed to stop at 30 minutes
- As computer program to close the windows 10
- برمجة كمبوتر الشبح
- Windows programming fighting 10
- איך לתכנת את המחשב
- how to close windows program 10
- As it is inchids computer schedule
- How to set tracing to close one
- st shutdown windows 7
- shutdown timer programmed command in Linux laptop
- how to stop schedule calculatoru
- 8 schedule shutdown windows up calls
- what is programmed WinXP
- How to set the time to go out pc