menu Win + X (Also called Power Menu) of Windows 8 si Windows 8.1 is to replace Start MenuCPC from earlier versions of Windows, Users can get through it fast access the most widely used s tool system: Command Prompt, control Panel, Task Manager, Run, Device Manager, Disk management, Search, Programs and Features and so on Difference between Win + X Menu in Windows 8 and Win + X Menu in Windows 8.1 Is that Windows 8.1, microsoft added a few options in addition to the menu, namely the Shut down, Restart si Sleep, Thus giving users faster access and operations Close or standby system. But there are plenty of users who use the option Hibernate system and who would like to be able to access it as quickly and folosid option menu Win + X / Power.
How to enable Hibernate option Windows 8.1 Win + X Menu?
- open Run (Windows + R) and type powercfg.cplThen give Enter (Also, you can access Power Options directly from the menu Win + X)
- in Power Options click on Choose what the power buttons do in the menu on the left
- select Change Settings That are currently unavailable
- section Shutdown settings, Check Hibernate (Power Show in menu)Then click on Save changes
And ready. Option Hibernate will be displayed from now on in Win + X menu al Windows 8.1.
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to enable Hibernate option in Windows 8.1 Win + X Menuads Join the Yahoo! Wish List to advertise Yahoo IDs inactive »»
Old: «« How can we get iOS7 look on Android
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How can we enable Hibernate option in the Windows menu Win + X 8.1 Preview
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- wyłączyć hibernacje w 8.1
- mengaktifkan menu plus win 8.1