In contrast to the Windows 7 or Windows 8, File Explorer from Windows 10 It is the startup page Quick AccessWhere users can view a list of the most accessed folders system and applications or files open recent.
In the case where instead of Quick Access you prefer File Explorer to open direct this PCYou can set this by using one of the methods described below.
This PC as how we set for File Explorer startup page in Windows 10?
1. registry Editor
- open registry Editor (type: regedit in Run or Search site from taskbar and give Enter) Then navigating to HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \Windows\
CurrentVersion \ Explorer \ Advanced
- under AdvancedOn the right side, identify DWORD entry LaunchTo and change its value in 0 to activate this PC the page startup for File Explorer
If you do not feel comfortable changes in Registry SystemYou can set this PC as the default page for File Explorer using the following instructions:
2. File Explorer Options
- open File Explorer and click on the tab ViewThen click on Options (Top right)
- in folder OptionsUnder the tab General, select this PC From the drop-down menu in the right Open File Explorer toThen click on OK
And that's it. Using one of methods above can be set as This PC File Explorer to display in default modeInstead of page Quick Access.
Note: Before making changes to the system registry, make a backup of them, or create a restore point to avoid possible unpleasant consequences.Wink and Star-Light, two own brands of electronics and appliances, launched eMag »»
Old: «« How can we enable transparency in the Windows Start menu 10 Preview
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - This PC can display how the default mode when you open File Explorer in Windows 10
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- snabbåtkomst som Startsida
- ク イ ッ ク ア ク セ ス 完全 に 表示 し な い windows10