control Panel the most important is the use of operating systems WindowsThrough its users with the possibility to configure System settings depending on your preference. An easy way to list all the items to be configured Windows with the help control Panel is to set viewing them in the form of icons (Small icons or Large icons) From the drop-down menu options are displayed in View by (Upper right corner under Search).
Most likely though, like most users WindowsYou will not need to use much of the items you listed in control PanelWhich is why it is recommended to hide items you Those primarily to ensure that they will not be accessed by any other user of computerAnd, why not, to give Control panel System looks cleaner and neater.
How we can hide unused items you want in the Control Panel Windows?
- open registry Editor (type: regedit in Run and give Enter)
- navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ Explorer
- in the right pane, create the DWORD entry DisallowCpl whom you give value 1
- Then, on the left, right click on the key Explorer and create the subkey DisallowCpl (Select New> Key)
- under DisallowCplOn the right side, create entries String for each item that you want to hide Control Panel (eg Speech Recognition), Which you will change the amount in the exact name Sites of the respective item (if you want to hide the item Location and Other Sensors from control Panel, Create input String Location under the key DisallowCplThen give that section value Location and Other Sensors)
After you make the necessary changes in Registry for sites hide unused item in Control Panel, Close regedit and hit a restart the system. After restart you will notice that sites list item in Control Panel will contain only items you you use (or want to have access to you and other users). Success!
Note: Before making any changes to the system registry creating a backup or restore point for their system to avoid possible unpleasant consequences.
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to hide items in Windows Control Panelads How can we remove AutoComplete history in Internet Explorer »»
Old: «« How can we use zoom only on certain portions of the screen in OS X
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How to hide items in Control Panel in Windows sites
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- items on phone icons
- วิธี ซ่อน โปรแกรม ใน แผง ควบคุม
- コ ン ト ロ ー ル パ ネ ル の 項目 を 隠 す