1. Install MPlayer OSX . Basically just need to drag file.dmg in your Applications folder. 'applications"
2. Double-click on video file which has a.NSV (Video.nsv for example), then click the button "Choose Application ..."To warn of the window that opened.
3. In the box that opens, navigate to the folder Applications, select from the list of applications MPlayer OSX and press OK .
4. Now you can see a video file. NSV, with MPlayer on an operating system Poppy OS X .
Enjoy! :)ads Firefox 3 closer to the final version. Mozilla Firefox 3 RC2, has been released! »»
Old: «« How restore Show Desktop icon in the Quick Launch toolbar, if it has been deleted?
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How can we open a file .NSV video player on Mac OS X?
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- NSV フ ァ イ ル
- Windows boot manager windows 7 แก้ ยัง ไง