Normally, Closing time (Shut down) Of a computer cu Windows should be much shorter than start time. In some cases, though it may happen that during the closing of computers to last much more than users are willing to wait (usually this is true of old computers, or when users do not close all active applications from system). If your computer takes a long time to close after receiving signal shut down and you want to speed up closure of it, you can do this very simply by following the method below (so the system will be forced to end running processes in a much shorter time, which will decrease the time it takes to close the computer).
How to Shut Down shorten the time needed for a computer running Windows?
- open registry Editor (type: regedit in Run and give Enter)
- navigate to key site HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control
- under ControlIn the right pane, right click on the entry String WaitToKillServiceTimeout and select Modify
- then change the value it during the Closing want to allocate system (1000 = 1 second; default value varies depending on version Windows used)
- then close regedit and give restart computer
After you make this change you will notice that closing speed the computer has increased considerably.How can block access to sites with adult content in Windows 8.1 »»
Old: «« How can hide friends list on Facebook
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How can we speed up the closing of a Windows computer via Registry Editor
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- як пришвидшити відкриття додатків у компютері