If your computer with Windows 8.1 have access to other people (family members or work colleagues), but other users accounts than the one you used your, most likely you will want to restricted their access to certain actions in the system for the sake of security and / or The privacy or work Suppose you are working on some documents and you decide to take a break. During your break, another person uses your computer and accidentally or out of habit, yes shut down the system. If you take a break before you save the documents you work, close your computer is not necessarily a problem (probably just irritated because you will need to open the new documents that work), but if the documents were not saved, the closure system can mean loss of work hours.
So how do you restrict closure system Windows 8.1 by secondary users?
- first of all make sure that the users want to disable button Shut down the system are log outThen log on to the system with your user Administrator
- open Command Prompt cu Administrator privileges (Menu WinX or Start Screen)
- then type the following command line in the Command Prompt and hit Enter
- reg load "HKU \ User" "% SystemDrive% \ Users \ <User> \ NTUSER.DAT" (Replace <User> user name for which you want to disable the Shut down button)
- and type the following commands in the order shown:
- reg add "HKU \ User \ Software \ Microsoft \Windows\ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ Explorer "/ v" NoClose "/ t REG_DWORD / d 1 / f
- reg unload "HKU \ User"
- Repeat the steps above for each secondary user al Windows 8.1 to want to Disable the Shut down button
To ensure that users of the system secondary accounts will not close any of the system login screenIt is recommended to Disable the Shut down button and in that:
- open a Command Prompt cu Administrator privileges and type the following command:
- reg add "HKLM \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ System" / v "ShutdownWithoutLogon" / t REG_DWORD / d 0 / f
- then press the Enter key and ready. Button Shut down on login screen of Windows 8.1 will be deactivated
Old: «« How can we jailbreak iOS version 7.0.6 using evasi0n7
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How can we prevent closure by computer users in Windows 8.1 secondary accounts
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- secundae sluiting
- możliwość zamykania systému
- Chiusure impedance finestra ad utente limitato