One of the reasons that your system moves harder in some situations is probably a cache too crowded". Although reset a system cache operating Windows not guarantee its supersonic speed (the response speed of a computer depends primarily configuration and compatibility it with version Windows installed computer), in most cases the result is a speed significantly improved OS.
In Windows 8 the situation is slightly more complicated because of the two interfaces present in this operating system, namely Desktop, applications si Feature's "inherited" from systems Windows previous, We too metro interfacewith Start Screen, tile sites and other New Sites feature such as Charms Bar, Windows Store si modern applications available in it, which means that it is necessary reset cache both "average" work.
Reset Desktop cache and native applications (browsers, Windows Explorer, Tools, etc.)
- use disk Cleanup to reset Cache Thumbnails (And free up space Hard Drive). To open Disk Cleanup in Windows 8 cleanmgr enter the Start Screen and hit Enter.
- use Command Prompt to reset DNS Cache and repair internet connection (Sometimes even if the connection is active, can cause problems in Internet browsing and loading web pages). open an cmd with administrative privileges (type: cmd in Start Screen, Right click on it and select Run as administrator), Then type the command ipconfig / flushdns and give Enter
- create a shortcut to reset Memory Cache using instructions here.
Reset cache interface and modern applications (Windows Store, Modern IE, Live Tile, Modern Search)
- use Run to reset the cache for Windows Store (Use the key combination Windows + R to open RunThen type WSReset.exe and give OK). Application Store will open and display "The cache for the Store WAS cleared. You-can now browse the store for apps ".
- use settings Charms Bar to reset the cache for the modern version of Internet Explorer (open modern IE using tile site from Start ScreenThen take your mouse in the upper right corner of the screen to display Charms menu and click on Settings icon; tap Internet Options menu displayed). In Internet Explorer Settings click on the button Delete from under Delete Browsing History.
- use all Charms Bar to reset the cache for Live Tile Links (open Charms in Start ScreenThen click on Settings> Tiles). In the right pane displays the Start Screen button's click Clear from under Clear tiles for my personal info.
- also all the Charms Bar You can reset the cache and modern Search (use Windows + C to open CharmsThen click on Settings> PC Settings). section Search settings, click on Delete history under Search history in Windows.
Using methods as described above for the reset system cache your operating system you will notice a improvement in speed of response it, and also a more stable connection (Or functional) internet.Facebook changes privacy settings again (Privacy Settings) »»
Old: «« How can we generate a report of the laptop battery / tablet Windows 8
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How can we reset the cache in Windows 8 to speed system
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- co je thumbnail cache
- где увиличить кэш в виндоус 8
- borrar cache Windows 8
- Limpar como cache store windows
- windows8 ラ イ ブ タ イ ル リ セ ッ ト
- borrar cache windows 8.1
- He borrar cache w8.1
- Återställ cache
- önbellek system cmd temizleme
- borrar como el RAM cache from Windows 8.1
- eliminar en cache win 8
- Release windows cache 8
- Videre 8 their windows cache
- selaushistorian palautus chrome windows 8
- Limpar a cache como pc windows do 8
- borrar the cache como las metro Aplicaciones Windows
- como eliminar en cache windows 8
- restablecer cache /
- He cache windows 8
- Videre the ram windows 8