A few days ago I tried to modify a file system folder: C: WindowsSystem32driversetc. I opened the file in an editor, I edit, but I could not save him. Access to C: WindowsSystem32driversetchosts was denied.
The reason is understandable message appeared. Folders and files in "Windows"Are protection systemAnd my username Windows not Administrator full. (See UAC - User Account Control). To gain access to protected file system change, should I set my some rights - permissions on my username.
How can we change the permissions of a file system that is protected?
Right-click on the file which we want to change the permissions, and the box that opens click on "Properties". To file took me as guinea pigs, C: WindowsSystem32driversetc "hosts"After we click on" Properties "will open the details pane / security / properties of the file.
Go to the tab "Security"And select the user we want to change the file permissions.
Click "Modifier"Next"To change permissions, click Edit".. Press "continue"If we were greeted by UAC. :) After this step we have to be careful that remained selected user system we want to change the file permissions.
In the picture below you outlined in red column must have ticked all the boxes to allow you to modify the file.
After you check all the column "Allow"Click"Apply"And"And it is"(Windows Security).
Now you have access to edit the protected file system. After you make changes and save them, it is advisable to set permissions to the default. Changes to system files can create holes in security system or cause it to malfunction.
The tutorial is useful for those who wish to use a hack of Y! Messenger :)Your Yahoo! password reset Can not Be online. »»
Old: «« How to keep your laptop (notebook) safe while traveling.
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How can we change the permissions of a file system protected? [Windows Vista]
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- change permissions in Windows 7
- not have permission to delete android
- how to disable the Windows administrator permissions 10
- what the program deleted the hosts file on android
- windows administrator permission 8
- قاموس صخر
- Where the hosts file on mobile
- android lot not remove hosts
- suboroveho opravnenia systému
- Accession protettowindows vista ad Utenti
- I do not have permission to delete a file android
- android hosts can not be deleted
- Podemos cambiar el sistema the Archivo
- android without permission removal
- I can not delete a folder I have permission
- Access to the xp destination folder is not allowed
- oprávnění k zvláštnímu přístupu win 10
- not going to delete hosts
- change android system permissions
- hosts erasing protected phone