Those who want to test UbuntuBut do not want to create a special partition for it and do not have enough resources to install a virtual system, We recommend to use Wubi installer, An application that allows installing Ubuntu directly from Windows (Installation Ubuntu using Wubi is similar to installing any applications Windows). In addition, there is no need to create a Installation CDBecause Wubi included in the package Ubuntu Live CD.
1. How to install Ubuntu in Windows using Wubi Installer
- After downloading wubi.exe, Double click it to start the installation process
- in the open window select partition you want to install Linux, space you want to assign it, language you want to make installation and linux version you want to install (in this case Ubuntu)
- choose a password for your username and then click on install (In my case installation took about 10 min, although initially estimated time was about 40 hours: D)
- After the installation is complete, click on Finish / Finish (It's up to you if you want to restart the computer immediately or later)
2. How to boot Ubuntu installed with Wubi computer
To boot into Ubuntu after it was installed with the help of WubiIt is necessary to restart the computer
- You will notice that in Windows Boot Manager Now you can choose between Windows si Ubuntu
- first boot into Ubuntu, a few minutes completing its installation
- then after another restart which will lead the new Windows Boot Manager
- Ubuntu after you select will open Grub bootloaderSite, where you can choose to boot into Ubuntu, to start Recovery Mode or return to the Windows Boot Manager.
After you install Ubuntu, you can select the system to boot default Windows, in Advance System Settings / Startup and Recovery.
3. How can we uninstall Wubi Ubuntu installer installed
For those who want to uninstall Ubuntu (for various reasons), the process is extremely simple: boot into Windows then go to control Panel/ Uninstall a Program and give Double-click on Ubuntu to uninstall.
After uninstalling Ubuntu computer will boot normally into Windows (Will not remain any "memory" vicious ago install / uninstall UbuntuYour computer will behave as if it was not installed again).Create or edit Power Plans in Windows 7 for better battery management and / or performance of your laptop »»
Old: «« How to add a Web address shortcut in Windows Taskbar 7
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How to install Ubuntu directly from Windows without using CD / its installation image
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- Linux that installs in Windows
- How do I install linux cd cd
- ali kot je ubunt windows boljsi
- cara instal windows xp ubuntu tanpa di internet?
- התקנת לינוקס על נייד ללא ווינדוס
- install Linux directly from Windows XP
- Ubuntu directly from your Windows
- Ubuntu Wubi installation vu
- 7 yang banyak cara memperbaiki win instal the virus tanpa
- As Ubuntu Cd
- dengan cara ubuntu daemon menhinstal
- ubuntu windows INSTALLASJON
- Ubuntu over Windows installation 7
- Wubi avinstallation svenska
- As Ubuntu over Windows XP
- it can be installed windows directly by them linux
- Ubuntu installation CD or stick without
- Complete installation wuni
- virtualne na ubuntu windows 7
- installasi ubuntu linux CD tanpa