It is a simple and very useful for anyone who needs to rename more files are a folderWithout having to take the "hand" each file separately.
Rename multiple files simultaneously.
1. Go to the folder where files are stored.
2. Select the files which you want to change the name ( "CTRL + A" - select all files / "CTRL + left-click on fisieriere" - select only certain files in the folder)
3. After you have selected files click F2 and edit new name the file.
4. press "Enter". You will notice that all the selected files will be renamed.
Because operating systems can not have two files with the same name in a folder for each file will automatically add a number to the end of the new name. For example: you 10 pictures with different names and want to put their name "stealth settings". After renaming name pictures will be of the form: stealth settings (01), stealth settings (02), stealth settings (03), etc.
If you accidentally renamed and other files than desired, use CTRL + Z key combination. The files will return to the previous name.Gmail Backup for Windows, Mac and Linux »»
Old: «« Mini superlative: UMID's notebook
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - How to rename multiple files in a folder
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- As rename a song you download?
- klasörleri Otomatik numaralandırma
- ahbuhh it Kechout nruco
- klasördeki dosyaları Otomatik numaralandırma
- As rename a picture
- שינוי שמות קבצים מרובים
- As rename files in a folder
- f2 nustatymai
- viac ako premenovať súborov naraz