WARNING! Disabling the two-factor authentication option can make your Apple Account available to third-party malicious intent. It can lead to loss of personal data, paid apps and even money, if you have a bank account or you are using Apple Pay!
Many users find this useful Additional security measures Account Apple (iCloud / Apple ID). Two-factor authentication (Two-Factor Authentication), is a Moreover security Apple account when we login with him for the first time on a device or a web browser.
This process involves generating a six-digit accountSent to a device (iPhone, iPad, MacBook) Already logged in. Code to be confirmed on the new device. If Apple does not own a device but we iCloud account, six digit code will be sent to a phone number which we consider reliable and that we added when we created iCloud account. In this way, even if a malicious person we find iCloud password can not access the account without this code is automatically sent after proper authentication.
Some users do not consider it necessary additional security method. Authentication requires little additional time compared to the usual method, and what is most stressful, some applications that we want to connect iCloud email address, do not recognize the authentication process. I encountered this problem recently, on application by E-mail Windows 10That does not allow me two-factor authentication for iCloud address.
Disable Two-Factor Authentication Apple ID
If you decide to quit this authentication method, you can turn off two-factor authentication, the following steps:
1. Access the Mac / PC web address:appleid.apple.com where login with your Apple ID Here you will be asked to enter the code 6 figures.
2. section Security, Click on the link "Modifier"On the right.
3. The Security settings in the bottom-right, click on the link "Two-Factor Authentication Turn Off"
4. Click on the confirmation "Two-Factor Authentication Turn Off"
5. Set three answers to three security questions for Apple account, then check that your e-mail account recovery is correct. After completing these steps, two-factor authentication will be disabled.
After deactivation, you will be automatically logged out of all applications and browsers that you have logged iCloud account. Including the iPhone, MacBook or iPad.
IPhone owners who use the application iMessage They will need to reactivate the service. IMessage service activation cost the equivalent value of a shipment International SMS.How can we access a hard drive HFS Plus (formatted for MacOS) on Windows »»
Old: «« Save Keys SSH Servers, IP, Port HostName in Sierra MacOS - Config SSH Terminal & Tips
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - Disable Two-Factor Authentication Apple ID
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- Cache Father Thuc 2 Yeu XAC to train iphone
- Thuc XAC to let yeu tat appleid
- DESACTIVER l'identification à deux facteurs
- Father Thuc XAC to let Yeu
- mario jeux mobile
- Cara mematikan autentikasi dua factor
- двухфакторная аутентификация iphone отключить
- XAC Thuc Yeu 2 to iPhone
- Mario Jue mobile sur tilicharje
- two factor authentication
- desativar autenticação of dois fatores
- Authentification and deux facteur
- TAT XAC Thuc iCloud to let Yeu
- Desactiver code deux facteur
- Desligar ip da aple
- sound test mp3
- Iphone 5 bao xac thuc hai yeu to sao
- Gugle store cigarettes za svalane
- TAT cache Thuc XAC to 2 Yeu
- verificatiecode uitzetten