Those who use frequently Internet browser OperaHave probably noticed that with the launch Opera version 11 for Windows, it appeared "by default"and icon "Opera" in system tray when you open your browser.
Until this version, icon Opera the system tray was optional. Each user could enable or disable the browser settings.
How can we remove the icon from Opera system tray - Opera Disable System Tray Icon
If it bothers icon in the system tray, then you have to follow some very simple steps to get rid of it.
1. First you need to open your browser and Opera address bar (Bar where usually we type website addresses) to enter:
Press Enter and will open "Preferences Editor". From here you have access to all browser settings. Much more than the offered menu.
2. In the search bar "Quick find"Type"tray"And will appear automatically option"Show Tray Icon". Uncheck the box next to it, then click"Save".
3. Close and reopen your browser to apply changes.
After rebooting you will notice that the system tray icon Opera disappeared.
STEALTH SETTINGS – OPERA DISABLE SYSTEM TRAY ICON.How can we identify and delete all empty folders in Windows »»
Old: «« How identify all the hidden files or folders on a system (Windows only)
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - Opera Disable System Tray Icon
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- As dexactivez work
- Disable opera
- config: opera
- opera ト レ イ ア イ コ ン
- opera メ ー ル ト レ イ ア イ コ ン
- opera: config
- How do I disable work mobilr
- kaj je to operate ikona
- off work
- opera.de, deactivation