FeatureCPC System Restore from Windows XP should help us to restore the operating system after a crash or after it virused. In many of the System Restore Windows XP did nothing to occupy additional hard disk space and consume system resources. From my own experience say they never helped me when I needed to return the system to the state before the occurrence of a errors or virus.
Although this feature is enabled by default in inslarea system than users know about it. "System Restore" on Windows XP occupied space hard drive with fisrele backup and execute processes / services on your system whenever major changes occur and need to make a "restore point
Disable / Turn off Windows XP System Restore
Not only must follow some very simple steps to disable System Restore on Windows XP.
1. go to Start Menu > Run (or press Win + R keys directly) type Sysdm.cpl in Run box and press Enter.
2. In panel "System Properties" tab go to "System Restore" tick box next to "Turn off System Restore on all drives
3. Apply and OK to save the changes.Top Sites feature of Windows 10 8 »»
Old: «« How to add Related Post in WordPress without using plugins
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - Off Windows XP System Restore - Turn Off Windows XP System Restore
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- Janak XP Windo
- تعطيل استعادة النظام xp
- تعطل نظام الوندوز
- deactivate system restore xp
- Windows XP シ ス テ ム の 復 元 system.cpl
- استعادة نظام ويندوز xp من القرص
- mail rastore.com.ar
- mail rastore.com.ar place: FR