That is the topic of the day. ~ 2 weeks ago I happened thing with a field. info, But I thought it is a conflict in..htaccess. At that time, the problem was solved after I corrected GESI, though remained a question mark. Mistakes..htaccess were written long before problems arise. Tonight history repeats itself.
The problem :
1. Areas. Info hosted on the same server. (VPS)
2. Areas. Ns info that's common.
3. Sites in areas. Info form www.numedomeniu.info or numedomeniu.infoWill not serve pages than in a very long time. Loading extremely hard.
4. Sites on subdomains. Info (eg subdomeniu.domeniu.info) loading without any stress. Web page speed service in reasonable time.
5. All areas. Info are registered by the same company Saved areas (namecheap.com).
6. Web sites on domains and subdomains. Com,. Net. Door. Org that are hosted on the same server and rented the same namecheap.com have no problem.
7. Areas. Info respond to ping as other TLDs.
Resolving the problem :
- N`am idea. It solve alone. It appears suddenly and "evaporated" after a while. For the server Web Hosting shows nothing abnormal.Windows Vista or Windows 7 v2? »»
Old: «« HELP! Disable auto-restart after update (Windows Vista)
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - Areas. Loading INFO hard sometimes?
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- mail comune.castiglionfiorentino.ar.it
- comune.castiglionfiorentino.a mail instead: FR
- mail comune.castiglionfiorentino.a
- mail comune.castiglionfiorentino.ar