Windows Vista and Windows 7 in your language (Romanian included)
Most computers on the Romanian market Windows Vista or Windows 7 preinstalled with interface in Romanian, But there are some users who have purchased these computers Home Premium operating systems not included Romanian language pack. For those who use the Home Premium and want an interface Vista / Windows 7 in Romanian, there is a very simple solution. A programel downloading from the official Microsoft website and install the desired language on your system
This program is not only dedicated to the Romans. Can be installed over 35 languagesAnd is compatible all distributions Windows Vista and Windows 7 (Home Premium, Ultimate, Basic, Enterprise, etc @ Vista MS), 32 and 64 bit.
-> Chinese (simplified)
-> Chinese (Hong Kong SAR)
-> Portuguese (Brazil)
-> Portuguese (Portugal)
-> Serbian (Latin)
As you can see in the picture above, there is no chance to get lost in the program settings. It is very easy to use by anyone. All you have to do is to click the "Add language" and add the desired language. After you have added language, go under "Installed languages", select language and press "Change language".
This program requires no installation. Download the archive vistalizator.zip (download!), Unzip and run Vistalizator.exe.
- Change language operating system Vista / Windows 7 in less than minute 5
- Use original language packs Microsoft Windows Vista and Microsoft Windows 7.
- You can install more than 35 languages and easily you can change anytime.
- Compatible Windows Vista / Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Compatible with all distributions of Windows Vista, Vista SP1, Vista and Windows 2 SP7