“Not Found - The requested URL / was not found on this rewrite_url.html server. "
1. After installing the httpd (Apache), Open the file / Etc / httpd / conf /httpd.conf with an editor (nano / etc / httpd / conf /httpd.conf) And check first if the module "mod_rewrite.so"Is found in DSO (Dynamic Shared Object). Should find the line "Rewrite_module LoadModule modules / mod_rewrite.so"No character"#"In front. If this character should be removed and will be added if the line is missing.
2. We leave open the editor and search httpd.conf (Ctrl + W to search in nano) line that's Directive "AllowOverride None". You will have to change from "AllowOverride None"In"AllowOverride All"
3. Ctrl + X and Y to save changes made to the file httpd.conf.
4. Httpd restart
service httpd restart or /etc/init.d/httpd restart
Now everything should work OK. Do not forget to add in the site root folder file ..htaccess lines:
Angry Birds Rio & 7 Windows Movie Themes Download (Extended :-)) »»
Old: «« How we can increase battery life in Windows 7
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - Enable & Setup mod_rewrite Apache / 2.2.3 (CentOS) Server (httpd.conf settings)
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- mod_rewrite apache centos habilitar
- как включить в mod_rewrite config
- significa que Apache / 2.2.3 (CentOS)
- modRewrite inland apache
- ativando 6 CentOS apache .htaccess
- скачать mod_rewrite.so
- apache server ipuclari
- 6 CentOS mod_rewrite
- ใน การ server set mod_rewrite