There are situations in which we need to rename multiple photos, documents and other files in a folder.
Renaming a file on Mac OS X and Windows PC - File Rename
Renaming a file (File Rename) Is relatively the same, both OS X and the Windows. Select File right-click on itAnd the option "Rename"In context Menu (Menu that opens on right-click). Introducing the new name of the file and that's all. Another option, also valid OS X si WindowsIs to do click twice at an interval of one second on the file name to edit the name.
So far there is nothing spectacular, but things change when we need to rename hundreds of photos, documents and other files in a folder. To select them all and rename them, it would take some time. There is a solution. The solution is to rename them all at once.
How can rename multiple photos, documents and other files on Windows PC - How to Batch Rename Files on Windows PC
Take the scenario where we have a folder with 200-300 pictures of an event, and we want to rename them all at once, event name or any other name.
1. Open the folder with the files is to rename them.
2. Select all the pictures with the command: Ctrl + A (Select All), then press F2. After pressing F2, appears active editing field name of a picture.
3. Introducing the new name, then press Enter. The new name will apply to all selected photos or documents in that folder.
It is impossible that two or more files from one folder to have the same name,will automatically add a suffix with serial number.
This is the simplest method to rename multiple photos, documents and other files in a folder on Windows PC.
Rename multiple files on Mac OS X via Finder
Compared to Windowson OS XOperations rename multiple files simultaneouslyIt is something more complex, offering more options. utilizing Finder (Correspondence Windows Explorer), We can select multiple files in a folder, which them rename simultaneously.
1. We have renamed all pictures in a folder. First, like Windows should select all the files in that folder. Command + A (Select All Files).
2. Trackapd or right-click the mouse, and observe that context menu option to rename all selected files.
"Rename 193 items ..." in our case.
3. After we click on rename optionThis will open a menu (Rename Finder Items) Where we have more renaming options the selected files.
add Text - Option that can add characters before or after the existing name (Where: name the before / after name)
Replace Text - can replace common words in filenamesWith another word or words.
Format - This gives us more options to rename the selected files. We choose the new name include the date on which it was renamed (Name and Date), numbering adding names (Name and Counter) orName and Index, And we used option in the example above.
4. Choose new name for variant rename files and that we want to use, then click on the "Rename".
The selected file names will change immediately after renaming rules established by us. This is the easiest way to rename multiple files simultaneously has the Mac OS X.Enable & Make Your Default Windows Photo Viewer Image Viewer on Windows 10 »»
Old: «« [HowTo Fix] display is not opened, but the iPhone sounds when we call
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - [HowTo] Rename multiple files (pictures, documents) on Mac OS X and Windows PC
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- super mario letöltés telefonra ingyen
- navngiv flair filler MEDE Samme Navn på mac
- Tai Anh có tên x
- फ़ोल्डर का नाम बदलें