Install Internet Modem Huawei E160 (Orange) on Windows 7
Mobile Internetu began to be used increasingly more, and primary providers of mobile (Orange & Vodafone) are fighting in promotions si subscriptions InternetThat of the more appealing.
Those who have made subscriptions Internet Orange and receive a subscription to USB modem Huawei E160Have received modem installation instructions operating systems: Microsoft Windows ® XP Service Pack 2 (32-Bit) Microsoft Windows Service Pack 2000 4 (32-Bit) Microsoft Windows ® Vista (32-Bit) and MAC OS X.
It seems that this modem does not have a soft for PC to be compatible operating systems Microsoft 64-BitAnd the new Windows 7 (Which is very close to launching tests) do not specify anything data sheet modem (Orange - Huawei E160).
For those who use operating systems 64 bits we have currently no solution, but users Windows 7 We have good news.
Huawei E160 go installed on Microsoft Windows 7 32-Bit, if you follow a few steps:
Huawei USB modem software installation E160 (Orange - Internet Everywhere) 7 32-bit Windows
2. Unzip the downloaded Fiser and inside the folder created make click-right pe Setup.exe -> Select "Properties"-> Click on the tab"Compatibility".
3. Arrived in tab Compatibility set as the executable to run with Administrator privileges in compatibility with the operating system Windows Vista. Settings see in the picture below - red border.
4. Double-click on Setup.exe and start the application installation process Internet Everywhere. Is indicated during installation not have the modem connected to PC. After select language where you want to install the application and check that agree to "Terms and Conditions"Begins software installationSite. Arrived at step "Install Hardware", select "You install a device later"& Next.
5. The last step in the installation of Internet Everywhere will be asked to restart your computer. After rigorous prmiti congratulations. :-) Click on the "Now reboot".
6. After restart, you will appear on the desktop a shortcut "Internet Everywhere" Orange logo icon and very possibly a error message of Internet Everywhere. Ignore the error message and close the application.
Do right-click this shortcut -> Properties -> Compatibility and privileges set as executable Setup.exe (see illustration in step 3).
7. Connect the modem E160 HUAWEI USB to PC, wait a few seconds until the box opens AutoPlay and select Open folder to view files.
8. In the folder that opens, you have four files including executable (. Exe) which must separate set Compatibility of rolling Windows Vista cu Administrator privileges. (See step 3). Files: AutoRunCardDetector, CardDetector, CardDetectorSetup, ModemDeviceSetup.
9. After you finish setting the pace 8. run AutoRunCardDetector and wait until the installation is complete E160 Huawei modem.
Message "The last process CAN A Few Minutes"Is very serious. Huawei modem installation process on Windows 160 E7 may take several minutes.
After this last step, you can connect to the Internet. Double-click the shortcut on the Desktop Internet Everywhere.
Wait for network Orange RO - Orange Internet and press the Log In / Out.
Note: Tutorial tested on Windows 7 Build 7000 si Windows 7 Build 7057. 32-bit. This tutorial is made by Stealth SettingsTo help users of Windows operating systems 7 who have purchased a Huawei modem E160 Internet subscription from Orange RO.Advertisements