Surely Windows Vista It is the operating system that made many to make upgrades RAM to desktop / laptop. It is a system with GUI Advanced much compared with previous operating systems, but this has a price. The consumption of system resources, especially RAM is very high. Most processes that require more memory are responsible for visual effects, particularly when running Windows AERO Style.
Here's the difference RAM consumption: Aero round. Basic
The difference is ~ 400MB. Decisive for a system that has 1GB RAM or even for a system RAM 2GB that we want to run the large applications (like Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw).
Good. How can we adjust the graphics settings Windows Vista to enlarge system performance.
2. In the left column, click on "Advanced System Settings".
3. In the box that opens "System Properties"- Click on Butina"Settings" from under "Performance"(Visual effects, processor scheduling, memory usage and virtual memory).
4. tab, Visual Effects You can choose which graphics you want to run on your system right Clearing houses a graphic character enhances system performance. Of course, you can let the operating system choose for you by checking the "Adjust for best performance".
Some visual effects that you can give without greatly change the graphic style system Windows Vista:
-> Animate controls and elements inside windows
-> Animated Minimizing and maximizing windows When
-> Enable desktop composition
-> Enable transparent glass
-> Fade or slide menus into view
-> Fade or slide ToolTips into view
-> Fade out menu items after Clicking
-> Show preview and filters in folder
-> Show shadows under menus
-> Show shadows under mouse pointer
-> Show thumbnails INSTEAD OF icons
-> Show translucent selection rectangle
-> Show window contents while dragging
-> Slide open combo boxes
-> Slide taskbar buttons
-> Smooth edges of screen fonts
-> Smooth-scroll list boxes
-> Use a background image for each folder type
-> Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop
-> Use visual styles on windows and buttons
Old: «« Music Search Engine: Play & Save MP3 Files
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - Increase running speed of your PC by adjusting visual effects in Windows Vista
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- ustawienia efektow vista wizualnych
- WindowsVista コ マ ン ド プ ロ プ ン ト 速度 調整