Blue Screen Errors (Blue screen) are critical errorsPresent on all operating systems Microsoft (Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista si Windows 7) That occur more often due to hardware incompatibilities the system. They can be caused by a defective RAM or incompatible, the incompatible drivers of a auxiliary device (Mobile phone, card reader, webcam, etc. ..) connected to the PC, errors of Corrupt DLLs or problems motherboard (Motherboard). The main problems arise due to conflicting drivers or incompatibility of memory. Blue screen displays information about type error, name si its code. These data are very useful for correcting errors and correct the problem. During a BSoD the system is saved a report of physical memory, Containing all the details of the error. This report is saved in minidump ( . Dmp file).
Almost every time we face a error (crash) Blue Screen (BSoD - Blue Screen of Death), Very short time disappears Blue ScreenWe stop to identify the cause of the problem. A good app to read and analyze error logs (crash memory dump files) After reboot is BlueScreenView.
Application BlueScreenView No installation required (portable application) and automatically scans the system looking for files minidump, Displaying the file name, date created, screen blue screen si data error the contents of the file.
Download BlueScreenView v1.31
- Automatically scans your current minidump folder and displays the list of all crash dumps, Including crash dump date / time and crash details.
- Allows you to view a blue screen Which is very similar to the one That Windows During the crash displayed.
- BlueScreenView enumerates the memory addresses inside the stack of the crash, and find all drivers / modules That Might Be Involved in the crash.
- BlueScreenView Also allows you to work with Another instance of Windows, Simply by choosing the right minidump folder (In Advanced Options).
- BlueScreenView automatically locate the drivers appeared in the crash dump, And extract information resource Their version, Including product name, file version, company, and file description.
For more details and updates of this application, go to nirsoft.net.
Stealth Settings - View BSOD (blue screen) crash information in dump files Stored.Ads How to relocate a folder on another partition in Windows 7 without changing the gateway »»
Old: «« How to setup a static IP in Windows 7 (TCP / IP Settings)
Tutorials, how-to and download software - Memory Dump Files Reader (Download BlueScreen (BSoD) Viewer)
Users who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- एंटीवायरस मेमोरी सपा जाती
- crash dump 7 32 win co bit to moze zapricinit
- Okuma blue screen view
- 7 windows minidump error
- minidump glitch
- BSOD viewer
- краш дъмп
- minidump folder fungsi
- грешка в dump файлове windows 7
- ram memory incompatibility
- mencari file dump