Whether the USB SticksOf external hard drivesOf USB printers or any other devices with USB connection la computer, Many users Windows sometimes face problems when connecting or disconnecting them (eg errors when trying disconnecting USB devices through Safely Remove Hardware).
To solve problems Windows related to USB devices, Microsoft launched a few days ago a new Fix It tool, Freely available to all users.
USB Fix It detects and automatically corrects the following problems:
- USB device not recognized (This problem may occur because of filters used upper and lower registry could be corrupted)
- USB printer does not print (Problem usually occurs when a command fails print. In this case, most likely you can not disconnect the USB printer via Windows)
- USB storage device can be disconnected (Windows displays the message "Windows Can not stop your device Generic volume Because the program is still Using it. Close Any Programs That Might Be Using the device, and THEN try again later. "When trying to disconnect the USB device using Safely Remove Hardware. The most common cause is setup Windows Update not to make updates for drivers, that drivers are not automatically updated and it is possible that they are obsolete).
Note: USB Microsoft Fix It tool for solving problems with USB devices not compromised or damaged, only Windows related problems with these devices.
STEALTH SETTINGS - Microsoft released Fix It Tool for USB related issues in WindowsAds Add Start Orb and Start Menu in Windows 8 Consumer Preview with Classic Shell »»
Old: «« Post updates on multiple social networking accounts GrabInbox
Tutorials, how-to and download software - Microsoft has released Fix It for solving problems with USB connection in Windows
Users who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- memberhentikan generic volumes di windows 7
- para descargar windows microsoft fix it 8.1
- stick unrecognizable
- no puede windows detener he Dispositivo volumen Generico w8.1