Certainly all PC usersKnow the sites importance of creating backups of important data stored on systems provided. But even when you have all the backups made to date does not mean you're exempt total risks considering that HDDs also have the bad habit to "crack" when your baby's world.
Windows 7 Mirroring * - A feature of systems with the same name - has the ability to turn drives 'mirror' (Implementation RAID1) - Ie two or more hard drives containing the same data / information is constantly synchronizedSo if a HDD deserts, No files will be lost.
Note: To activate the Drive Mirroring installed on your system you must have at least two hard drives, one of which will be allocated! Also HDD unallocated - the Careda will act as a mirror, must be equal in volume (or higher) at which will be "mirrored".
How can we turn Windows Mirroring 7
- First of all, open disk Management/computer Management (type: diskmgmt.msc in Searchacquis in Start Menu or right click on My Computer-> Manage-> Storage-> Disk Management).
- To create HDD "mirror" right click on the HDD that you want to "mirror" and select Add Mirror menu displayed
- Select the unallocated disk and click Add Mirror
- You will see a message that warns you that this will change the HDD which will be reflected in basic in dynamic (Will not be removed no information on the hdd, so be carefree). Click And it is.
- Unallocated HDD will be marked as mirrorAnd data on the HDD reflected it will be copied (it takes a while until two hard drives will synchronize).
Score: Windows Mirroring is a traditional method of back-up, considering the fact that if you delete a file on the hard drive mirrored, it will be deleted from HDD mirror. Also, this method is problematic for users which use dual-boot, thanks to the hard disk conversion from basic to dynamic. Even if you use Windows Mirroring to backup your important data on the system, we recommend that you make regular back-up and one normal (external HDDs).Malware / Virus - .htaccess "rewrite" & redirect »»
Old: «« How can we close several processes running in Windows with a single click
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - Protect your important data in your computer using Mirroring Drive [Windows 7 feature]
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- Windows espelhamento 7
- zrkadlenie disku
- Windows espelhamento 7
- zrcadlení disků Windows 8
- zrcadleni disku
- 7 ミ ラ ー リ ン グ
- jak sw zrcadlit systemovy windows disk 7
- PC 드라이브 미러링
- 윈도우 7 디스크 보호
- espelhamento of hd windows 7
- como fazer espelhamento Windows 7
- espelhar no hd windows vista
- 윈도우 bone 7 미러링
- eliminar email to datlel
- disk yansitma
- XP 미러링
- 하드 디스크 미러
- zrkadlenie diskov
- hdd mirror
- 7 윈도우 미러링