Who knows, SEO(Search Engine Optimization) is the sum of processes that are applied to a web page so that the site content to be more relevant to search engines (Google , Yahoo, MSN , .). Displaying a site in the list generated by the search engines for specific searches, defining profile site in question, depends on these processes.
How STRUCTURE should be a website to get around 300 daily visitors from search engines? I'll tell you.
- Not contain more than one page
- Be with some diced green around the edges
- CopyBold matching cubes
- To be more dynamic. ( To search for a work by a particular keyword using the FIND feature (CTRL + F).
- . Gif with eyes red (I think that's the real secret to SEO)
- "Secure" to see the source and not copy the text. (If you open the site with Mozilla Firefox do not put the account that has protection)
- Hosted on geocities.com
The site looks super picky but if you look closer and you know the source of SEOauthor's's really professional and has a well-defined target.spam appetizing »»
Old: «« Perfect match
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - SEO