Although there are very few users Windows who are not familiar with the notion of registry systemPerhaps as few are the ones who know their importance for proper operation of Operating Systems. Windows registry is database common (central) and a hierarchical system and applications installed on it. This database stores all the informations necessary for system configuration, user profiles, applications and hardware. If, for whatever reason, registry system become corrupted (changed or deleted by Virus or inexperienced users') applications on Windows or it can become dysfunctional (or will appear errors them while running or will not respond at all to commands).
In a system WindowsThe database consists of several files (hive), Each containing branches of the registry, which is based on each one key main (eg HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE). The locations of these files (or the registry) are:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEM> System32configsystem
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE: System32configsoftware
- HKEY_USERS.DEFAULT> System32configdefault
The other main key users Windows familiar Windows Registry is actually links registry subkey to the above:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT> link to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER> link to the logged user profile, under HKEY_USERS
- HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG> link to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlIDConfigDBHardware Profiles.
In default mode (default), Windows Registry can be accessed and edited only by registry editor (RegEdit), But users who want can access via registry Windows Explorer with the help Windows Registry Shell Extension.
Windows Registry Shell Extension is a Plugin for Windows Explorer that creates a virtual folder that lists all registry.
After installing the plugin, virtual folder Windows Registry will be displayed (My) Computer and can be accessed like any regular folder.
Note: To make changes in the registry directly from virtual folder will need to open Windows Registry Windows Explorer rights / administrator privileges. Before you edit the system registry, make sure you have a backup of them to avoid possible unpleasant consequences.
STEALTH SETTINGS - WHERE ARE THE LOCATIONS OF REGISTRY AND HOW TO ACCESS down Windows Theme from Windows ExplorerClean DNS Cache to protect your privacy. (Clean, Enable, Disable DNS Cache - Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7) »»
Old: «« How can we view Word documents 2007 / 2010 without having Microsoft Word installed
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - Registry system where they are located and how to access them directly from Windows Explorer
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- Registry access error
- infecties in systeemregister
- KDE su ve windows registry
- infecties systeemregister verwijderen
- 7 windows registry kde su
- 7 windows systeemregister
- kan infecties in systeemregister kwaad
- systeemregister vista
- wat zijn infecties in systeem register
- KDE su vo Windows registry
- Windows Registry
- infecties systeemregister verwijderen window 8
- infecties in systeemregister verwijderen
- everything about windows registry
- What are registry