Each PC user should do a daily one check processes and services running on the system, network connections, the StartUp programs and drivers to detect in time (if applicable) any possible infection or remote connection or to ensure the "health" system is endangered. Such checks can be made simply by Task Manager, The integrated in each system Windows. But sometimes, for various reasons require a more detailed examination or try to remove suspicions about how the system works.
What's Running features:
- check processes and provides relevant details about them (such as data performanceConsumption resources, CPU si memory, files dll loaded and run by each process services, as well as on IPs remote connections - If applicable)
- check system services (Which are stopped and are active) and drivers installed
- provides information about the files . Dll and files .exe existing system
- provides the ability to manage programs StartUp
- check which processes have loaded a module at a time
- provides information about the system (Installed memory, processor, OS etc.).
Note: What's Running can detect if you are infected! For this need to install an antivirus and conducting regular scans.Delete Recent Items in Jumplist [Windows 7] »»
Old: «« 3 Christmas Theme for Windows 7 (. Themepack download)
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - What's Running: Keep an eye on everything that moves in the system (services, processes, drivers, modules etc.)
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- طريقة فحص الاين شأمل