Immediately after installing a operating systemThe first thing to do is to modify default settings thereof so as to adapt it demands, needs or our whims. These settings are those for Windows UpdateThat, either configure them immediately after installing the system, whether we walk on them when we restart the computer because Automatic updates or when the system crashes after such an update, but rarely remain the default.
For those who were fans Windows XP years in a row and recently renounced it for his younger brother Windows 7Part of change default settings of the operating system It becomes somewhat complicated due to major differences between the two OS's. If you are among those who want to change settings update Windows 7 but you have not managed to discover how you can do this, follow the steps below:
1. open control Panel and click on System and Security
2. In System and Security open Windows Update and click on Change Settings (Left pane)
3. In the open window you can change settings important updates Recommended for those who can download updates and whether or not to receive updates and / or information about Microsoft applications installed in the system (For ex. Microsoft Office)
Also, if you want to uninstall any update which surprised :) You can do this by following these steps:
- in Windows Update click on View Update HistoryThen open Installed Updates (Or go to control Panel -> Program -> Program and FeaturesThen click on View Installed Updates in the left pane of the window)
- select from the list displayed the update (Or updates) that you want to remove and click Uninstall (Above the list of updates).
To hide specific updates that you do not want to install, go to Windows Update and click updates available (Important or optional). Then select the updates you want to drop, right click on them (each one) and select Hide update displayed menu.
Note: It is not recommended to go all the important updates Windows 7! Your operating system will be more vulnerable to viruses and hacker attacks!Be anonymous on the Internet with Free Hide IP [Privacy type] »»
Old: «« 7-90 Windows Enterprise Trial - Available to download until December 31 2010
IT Tips - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Mobile - 7 Windows Update Settings
Users Who found this tutorials and downloads Were searching for:
- I can not uninstall updates in Windows 7
- Windows boot manager windows 7 แก้ ยัง ไง