Keyboard shortcuts are combinations of two or more keys (sometimes keystrokes + mouse click), which operated simultaneously execute a command that normally had to use mouse or access a menu. Keyboard shortcuts (Keyboard shortcuts) were designed specifically to save timeBut they are very useful when we deal with a defective mouse. Key combinations can be used both in Windows and also in almost all programs installed on Windows (Adobe, Paint, Word, Calculator, Windows ExplorerEtc ...).
After almost two years, when Windows 7 was still in beta phase, we present a list of some keyboard shortcutsMost are combinations of key Win.
These days we found microsoft.com o interesting list of shortcutsSites (keyboard shortcuts) available operating systems Microsoft Windows 7.
- Ease of Access keyboard shortcuts in Windows 7
- General keyboard shortcuts in Windows 7
List of keyboard shortcuts in Windows 7, Includes:
- Keyboard shortcuts dialog box in Windows 7
- Windows logo key keyboard shortcuts
- Windows Explorer keyboard shortcuts
- Taskbar keyboard shortcuts
- Magnifier keyboard shortcuts
- Remote Desktop Connection keyboard shortcuts
- Paint keyboard shortcuts
- WordPad keyboard shortcuts
- Computer keyboard shortcuts
- Windows keyboard shortcuts Journal
- Windows Help viewer keyboard shortcuts
Windows 7 Tip - Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 7.