When install an operating systemDuring the installation process required us some data, including a name of organization (Organization Name) And one owner of the system (Owner Name).
In Windows XP this information appears in System Properties> General (right click on My Compuer> Properties)
* To access "About Windows"Or"Windows Information"Open Run and type winver.exe > Enter.
How we can change Organization Name and Owner Name on systems Windows (XP, Vista and 7)
1. Open Run and type "regedit"To open Windows Registry Editor.
2. In the registry editor go to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \Windows NT \ CurrentVersion
then look for the right key: RegisteredOwner si RegisteredOrganization.
3. Right click and click "Modify". In our case we took RegisteredOrganization where I did not set any name.
4. Under "Value data" change or add a name to the current name (in case that was not set) then press OK.
Now I changed the "Organization Name". In the same way you can for Owner Name, modifying "RegisteredOwner".
In the same way you can change Organization Name and Owner Name to Windows 7 and Windows Vista.