This is a very useful tutorial if you need to remotely close web pages that are open on Mac, iPad or iPhone. More precisely, a simple solution that allows you to close open tabs in the browser Safari.
A recent article, we show that synchronisations is one of the great advantages of using it Safari devices Apple. Safari allows synchronization via Apple ID of all data, including tabs open on other devices. I was thinking that this synchronization can also be used as a measure of "privacy", in the scenario you left iPad or MacBook at home within reach of the child and you have certain web pages open that you would not want them to see.
If you have activated synchronization in iCloud Browser Safari for all devices, you can remotely close web pages open on Mac, iPad or MacBook.
How can you remotely close web pages open on iPad, Mac or iPhone
As I said above, the first requirement is to have the devices Apple cu Safari synchronized in iCloud. With the synchronization of bookmarks, passwords, browsing history, the tabs (web pages) open on each of your devices are also synchronized.
We take the scenario in which you want to close from Mac, web pages open in Safari pe iPad or iPhone.
1. You open Safari, then go to "iCloud tabs". You can reach "iCloud Tabs", or directly from Safari toolbar (if you added the option), either from "Sidebar”>“iCloud Tabs".
2. In "iCloud Tabs" shows all the web pages open on your other devices. From here you can close them with a single click. All you have to do is to move the mouse over the title of the open web page and click on the sign "x".
Tab open on iPad, will close immediately, even if the browser Safari is open or not. In the same way, you can also close the open tabs on the other devices.
If you want to close from iPhone, web pages open on Mac, then all you have to do is follow the tutorial step by step:
1. You open Safari pe iPhone and go to "Start Page"
2. Scroll down to the list of web pages open on the other devices.
3. Press “Show All", then in the list of web pages, swipe from right to left over the web page you want to close.
The tab will close almost as soon as you press "Close".