Some nice prints used by The Coca-Cola Company in various advertising campaigns over the years. Who said that without Adobe Photoshop and MS Paint no graphics? ;-)
"Drink Coca-Cola”- the first slogan of The Coca-Cola Company between 1885-1904
"Delicious and refreshing”- official slogan Coke between 1904-1905. “Delicious and refreshing” was the company's second slogan, replacing the slogan "Drink Coca-Cola”(1885-1904)
"Coca-Cola Revives and sustains”- slogan used in advertising campaigns in 1905 .
Coca-Cola Slogans (1886 - 2006)
* 1886 - Coca-Cola Drink.
* 1904 - Delicious and refreshing.
* 1905 - Coca-Cola revives and sustains.
* 1906 - The great national temperance beverage.
* 1908 - Good til the last drop
* 1917 - Three million a day.
* 1922 - Thirst knows no season.
* 1923 - Enjoy life
* 1924 - Refresh Yourself
* 1925 - Six million a day.
* 1926 - It had to be good to get where it is.
* 1927 - Pure as Sunlight
* 1927 - Around the corner from anywhere.
* 1928 - Coca-Cola… pure drink of natural flavors.
* 1929 - The pause that refreshes.
* 1932 - Ice-cold sunshine.
* 1938 - The best friend thirst ever had.
* 1938 - Thirst asks nothing more.
* 1939 - Coca-Cola goes along.
* 1939 - Coca-Cola has the taste thirst goes for.
* 1939 - Whoever you are, whatever you do, wherever you may be, when you think of refreshment, think of ice cold Coca-Cola.
* 1942 - The only thing like Coca-Cola is Coca-Cola itself.
* 1948 - Where there's Coke there's hospitality.
* 1949 - Coca-Cola… along the highway to anywhere.
* 1952 - What you want is a Coke.
* 1956 - Coca-Cola… makes good things taste better.
* 1957 - Sign of good taste.
* 1958 - The Cold, Crisp Taste of Coke
* 1959 - Be really refreshed.
* 1963 - Things go better with Coke.
* 1969 - It's the real thing
* 1975 - Look Up America.
* 1976 - Coke adds life.
* 1979 - Have a Coke and a smile
* 1982 - Coke is it!
* 1985 - America's Real Choice
* 1986 - Red White & You (for Coca-Cola Classic)
* 1986 - Catch the Wave (for New Coke)
* 1987 - You Can't Beat the Feeling.
* 1989 - Can't beat the real thing.
* 1993 - Always Coca-Cola.
* 2000 - Enjoy.
* 2001 - Life tastes Good.
* 2003 - Real.
* 2003 - Japan No Reason.
* 2005 - Make It Real.
* 2006 - The Coke Side of Life.