If you have some applications You used to use them quite often in Windows and you want to have fast access offer at any time, one method would be to add a shortcut for them in right-click menu (context Menu) on desktop. Such will not be cluttering up your desktop or Start menu with icons such applications, but you can access them quickly with just a few clicks of the mouse. For example, if one of the applications is accessed very often Paint (Valid for any other application installed in Windows), You can add a shortcut in right-click menu on the desktop using a simple Registry hack.
How to add shortcuts to any application installed in Windows right-click menu of the Desktop?
- open registry Editor (type: regedit in Run and give Enter)
- then navigate to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ Directory \ Background \ shell
- on the left, under the key shell Create a new key to which you give application name you want to add in Context Menu (in this case Paint)
- then, again under the newly created key (ex. Paint), Create a new key to whom you give the name command
- under commandOn the right side, change the value of coming String Default in path to application (path) That you want to visit from the menu by right-clicking (in this case, involving application Paint, Give entry Default the amount C: \ Windows \ System32 \ mspaint.exe)
After you make these Registry changes, Go on desktop and open the right-click menu. You will notice a new entry in it with application name that you wanted to add it to the menu (click on that entry to access the application).
Note: Changing Registry System will take effect immediately without requiring a system restart. Before making any changes in the registry, make a backup of their system restore point or to avoid possible consequences (eg faulty functioning of the system or application installed in it).
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to add shortcuts for any application in Windows Context Menu