Sometimes a Reset the Folder View can only be beneficial for users WindowsEspecially for those who came with us all these changes and now face a errors due to corrupt settings.
Customizing Folder View in Windows 7 can be reset completely by registry:
- open registry Editor (type: regedit in Search site from Start Menu and give Enter)
- navigate to key site HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareClassesLocal SettingsSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsShellBags
- right click on Bags then select Delete displayed menu (we recommend that before you make a key that stergre back-up its order to avoid any errors that might occur. For backup, right click on Bags and select Export).
- then navigate to key site HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareClassesLocal SettingsSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsShellBagMRU
- right-click on BagMRU and select ExportThen again right-click on BagMRU and select Delete.
- then restart Windows Explorer or give Log off / log on
And ready. You managed to reset individual settings and related the Folder View and size of windows.
Note: Compatible with Windows Vista.
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to Reset Folder View in Windows 7