Whether you are using Windows or OS XIf you want to know MAC address a computer you can do this simply by following one of the methods described below.
How to find the MAC address of the computer in Windows?
users Windows I know MAC address either computer control Panel, Or by Command Prompt. Of these two methods, the fastest is via the Command Prompt:
- open Command Prompt (type: cmd in Run and hit Enter)
- then type the command getmac and hit Enter
- Your computer's MAC address will be the first address shown below Physical Address
If you prefer to know MAC address from control PanelFollow the instructions below:
- open Control Panel and navigate to Network and Internet> Network and Sharing Center
- click on network connection displayed to the right of the window (in this case it is a wireless networkBut it may be one and EthernetIf PC Cable is connected to the internet)
- then click on the Details; MAC address is the address shown in the right Physical Address
How to find the MAC address of the computer in OS X?
If you are using OS XYou can find MAC address (Media Access Control) To your Mac (Macintosh) Using the following instructions:
- open System Preferences and click on Network
- in the open window, select active network (To which you are connected in time) on the left, then click on the Advanced (Bottom right)
- then click on the tab hardware to view MAC address
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to find the MAC address in Windows and OS X