Most users who want to test Windows 8 have chosen to settle in dual-boot another operating systemTo not have to use it every day if that trust is not a non-final versionOr would arise errors because incompatible configuration a computerOr could not adapt to new interface. If you have installed and Windows 8 in dual-boot with another operating system and now want to uninstall Windows 8 for various reasons (such as replacing a Preview versions it with RTM or because they simply do not like the new system and the old one you prefer), you can do so without much trouble following the instructions below.
How to uninstall Windows 8 from dual-boot with another operating system
- boot the operating system that you want to keep
- open Run (Windows + R) And type msconfigThen give Enter
- in tab Boot select the system you want to keep and click on the button Set as default (in case of Windows 8 was set as the system default; The step is not necessary if the operating system you want to keep is already set to default)
- then select Windows 8 and click on the button Delete
- close Msconfig si format partition that you had installed Windows 8 (make sure before you kept all the data you need of the partition)
And that's it! Windows 8 is uninstalled and you can still use (without any modification) other operating system.
If you upgraded to Windows 8 from Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7There is no method downgrade (at least not yet). The only solution to uninstall Windows 8 is his reinstall the operating system you want to use it over it (obviously after you save all data / files you want to keep).
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to uninstall Windows 8 from a dual-boot