Most users Firefox have saved bookmarks in it, you probably want to keep them where, for various reasons, need to reinstall operating system or if they start to use another computer. Also, the same is true when a user changes user created in Firefox.
If you you are in one of the situations above, and you want to keep bookmarks saved in FirefoxThe easiest option is to use export / import browser.
- first open the browser Firefox in user account that you bookmarks you want to import.
- click on the orange Firefox in the upper left corner of the browser and select Bookmarks> Show All Bookmarks displayed menu (or click on Bookmarks> Show All Bookmarks in toolbar). You can also use the key combination Ctrl+Shift+B.
- in the open window, click on Import and Backup and select Export Bookmarks to HTML ...
- if you want to import bookmarks from another computer, save a backup external storage device (Eg USB Stick) If you want to import bookmarks to another user account, Save a backup handy location.
- open back Firefoxon new computer or new user account.
- go back to Bookmarks> Show All Bookmarks and click on Import and Backup
- then select Import Bookmarks from HTML ... and select backup file saved earlier
And ready. All bookmarks Your Firefox were imported new computer or new user account.
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to Import Firefox Bookmarks to Another User Account or to Another Computer