If you are using iPhone or iPadThe easiest way to copy / import the pictures made with iOS device on a computer cu Windows 8/8.1 (And beyond) is through program iTunes. In some cases however, such as when you want to Import photos on iPhone a friend or a family member most likely do not want to install iTunes just copy those photos. Fortunately, the application Photographs from Windows 8 si Windows 8.1 allows you to import photos so on iOS deviceAs well as on any other type of smartphone (Android, Windows Tel etc.) with just a few clicks of the mouse.
How to import photos from an iOS device into Windows 8.1 using Photos application?
- online iPhone or iPad computer with Windows 8.1
- First recognition wait iOS carriage by computer, then click notifying displayed in the upper-right corner of the display
- the options displayed, select Import photos and videos
- then select the photos and videos you want to copy to your computer and click the button Import displayed in the lower-right corner of the application's Photos
- when ge import selected photos will be copied to your computer (they will be located in the default folder Pictures) Will display Done!
If when you connect iOS device la computer cu Windows 8/8.1 not displayed notifying recognition mobile deviceMost likely you off the toast notification feature in the system. To import photos from your iOS device, follow the instructions below:
- open Start Screen and click on the tile Photos to run the application
- then right click anywhere in the application Photographs option to display Import bottom right corner
- click on Import to view all connected devices the computer, and select iOS device
- then select the photos you want to copy to your computer and click the button Import
And ready. Following one of the methods described above, you import / copy photos on a iOS device (Or any other smartphone) On a computer Windows 8 or Windows 8.1Using modern application Photographs.
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to import photos from iPhone to Windows 8.1