If you are using iPhone, iPad or iPod, You know that iOS device se synchronizing cu iTunes every time it is connected to Mac or PC endowment. Although it is recommended that you periodically sync your iOS device to your computer to ensure you have backups upgraded for all of the data it contains, there are probably situations where you do not want synchronization between your device and iTunes to take place (for example, when you connect a friend's iOS device to your personal computer).
Whatever the reasons, if you want to set iTunes to no longer automatically sync with iOS devices when it is connected to your computer, you can do so by following the instructions below.
How to prevent your iOS device to automatically sync with iTunes when it is connected to your PC / Mac?
If you want to set iTunes to sync automatically no longer a specific device iOS:
- online iOS device la computer (iTunes automatically begins to synchronize with it)
- in iTunes, click on device icon (IPhone / iPad / iPod) displayed on the upper left of the screen
- displayed in the navigation pane on the left, click on the tab Summary
- then let scroll down until you find the section OptionsUntick Automatically sync when this iPhone / iPad / iPod is connected and click on Apply
If you want to set iTunes to sync automatically with no more any iOS device:
- open iTunes and navigate to iTunes> Preferences in the menu bar
- click on the tab DevicesThen tick Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically (Bottom of the window) and click on OK
And ready. After you make these changes in settings, iTunes will not automatically sync with your device (Or devices) iOS connected to your Mac or PC.
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to Prevent iTunes from automatically syncing When connecting the iOS device to a Mac / PC