With the new design for Windows 8, Microsoft made a number of changes in visual effects system, such as remove shadow under almost any item, including under the mouse cursor. If you are a fan of the new interfaces WindowsBut do not want to give even to all design elements that you used to Windows 7 or Windows Vista, And want to re-activate shadow under the cursor, Follow the steps below.
How to reactivate Mouse Pointer Drop Shadow in Windows 8?
- open Windows Explorer and right click on computer (On the left panel)
- in the menu, select Properties
- in open window (control Panel) Click on Advanced system settings
- under Performance, Click the button Settings
- displayed list, check Show shadows under mouse pointerThen click on OK
And that's it. Shadow under the mouse cursor you used to get from previous operating systems Windows 8 will appear again. Enjoy!
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to re-enable shadow under mouse pointer Windows 8