If you accustomed to using modern application Mail, Available in the default mode in OS Windows 8To administer e-mail accountsMost likely already know that any email account added Mail application take over email service name used. Thus, if you use multiple accounts on the same service e-mail, adding them in Mail application could create confusion because those accounts will have the same name.
One solution to solve this problem would be change the names of the email accounts added to the Windows 8 Mail application, Thing that you can do so by following the instructions below.
How do I change the name of an email account that I added to Mail Mail for Windows 8 / 8.1?
- open application Mail (By default, it has a tile displayed Start Screen)
- then use the key combination Ctrl + I to open Page setups of the application
- on page settings, tap Showcase
- you will notice a list with all Email accounts added in application Mail
- to change the name of an account displayed in the list, select the account, then simply click on name its to edit; change name default in any name you want (for example, if you use that account only for service, change name Work)
- then let click outside the editing field for the new name to be saved in application
And that's it. By following these instructions you can change the name of e-mail accounts added to Windows Mail application 8 / 8.1To eliminate any confusion and a more efficient emails.
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to change year email account in Mail app name for Wibndows 8 / 8.1