Most often, The administrator of a PCOr even a user thereof, want to protect the contents of some folders or files in them by applying restrictions in Folder Options.
Restricted access a folder is as follows:
1. Log in as Administrator, then open Windows Explorer.
2. go to Tools-> Folder Options-> View. Then uncheck "Use Simple File Sharing".
3. Click on the folder you want to protect. Right Click-> "Properties" -> "Security".
4. Add your users have permission to access that folder and / or give remove users who do not want to share then check "Full Control".
5. Click "Advanced".
8. In the tab "Owner"Choose the owner and users with administrator access.
9. Click "Apply"And"OK".