After one day, Apple released public version for those who want to test the new operating system iOS, 9 1 iOS Public Beta foriPhone, iPad si iPod Touch. The tutorial enrollment of an Apple device Apple Software Beta Program you can find in the article "How to download and install iOS 9 1 Public Beta on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch"- amtelefon.com.
If you did this and you have installed iOS 9 in beta but you are not satisfied with it, you have two choices to return the final system, iOS 8.4, The simplest method is to have made a backup PC via iTunes or iCloudFrom where you can easily reach option restore. Connect iPhoneCPC to PC open iTunes and click on "Restore Backup... ".
In case you have not made a backup procedure was complicated a bit, but if you follow carefully the following tutorial, surely you manage to download to install iOS 4 on an iPhone or iPad that you installed iOS Public Beta 9 1.
How can we return from iOS to iOS 9 1 8.4 Public Beta on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch if we have no backup [How to downgrade iOS to iOS 9 1 8.4 Beta Without backup]
1. Connect your Apple device to your computer and open iTunes.
2. Always turn off Find My iPhone Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone
3. Put your device in DFU mode. Recovery Mode. Do this by holding down button simultaneously Home si Sleep (The one on the block phone) for 12 secondsAnd after the lock screen, release the Sleep button and continue holding the Home button.
4. When your iPhone in DFU mode entered a notice to appear in iTunes. Click OK in the dialog box open iTunes.
5. click Restore iPhone viaRestore and Update.
You have to wait a while until iTunes will download firmwareCPC iOS 8.4 in the computer and then follow the installation of 4 iOS iPhone / iPad or iPod Touch.
How can we return from iOS to iOS 9 1 8.4 Public Beta on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch if you do not have backup [How to downgrade iOS to iOS 9 1 8.4 Beta Without backup]