Samsung Galaxy S5 It was awaited impatiently by Android users. If you are going to purchase such a device in the near immediate future (or have already grabbed one lucky), you will most likely want to know As you can ROOT this smartphone.
Luckily, one of the most popular developers on XDA forum, ChainfireHe has already managed to root international version the device mentioned above (SM -G900F) Via the method CEven before its release. Thus, when you want to Root Samsung Galaxy S5You will not only have to follow the instructions described below.
Careful! Rootarea device through ODIN will void its warranty.
To root this Android smartphone you need two things:
- package C for Galaxy International S5 (SM-G900F) That you can download following link displayed at the end of this article
- Samsung USB Drivers (Which to install on your computer; download link is also displayed at the end of the article)
How can Root Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F)?
- extract the package contents C a folder that to have it handy,
- launch program ODIN (Included in package C)
- after install Samsung USB drivers, Channeled device Samsung Galaxy S5 mode Downloading (first close all device, Press buttons while Power, volume down si HomeThen confirm by pressing the button volume up) and connect it to the PC
- if the device is ODIN recognizedIt will display a blue rectangle in the top right (under ID: COM) Containing connection port phone
- then click on the PDA and select the file CF-Root-klte Self-kltexx-smg900f.tar extracted from the archive C (Make sure you do not change anything else)
- Finally, click on the Start and wait the rootare be completed (not disconnect the phone from the PC during the process of rootare to avoid malfunction!)
And ready. After rootare process will be completed, the device will restart and after the restart, you will have a Samsung Galaxy S5 rooted. Success!
Note: Follow this tutorial at your own risk Stealth Settings assumes no responsibility in case of failure of the device during the process of rootare.
The tutorial in this article is valid only for the international version of the Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F); check which variant your device is in Settings > About device> Model number)
Credit: Chainfire @XDA
STEALTH SETTINGS - How to root Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone (Android device)