In the past, I have written about As we learn passwords wireless networks that I was connected to an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android smartphone. In the tutorials below to find steps to be followed to find out wifi passwords saved.
- As we can see Wi-Fi network passwords stored in iPhone
- How can we view the Wireless password saved in Android
The passwords of the wireless networks can be found very easily and from Windows 10. Keep in mind, however, that this tutorial will not help you "crack" WiFi passwords of some networks near you but will look how to see WiFi passwords were saved laptop / Windows PC.
1. Right-click on the wireless icon in the lower right corner and click on "Open Network and Sharing Center"
2. In the window that opens, click on "Change adapter settings”(Option present in a menu on the left).
3. Right-click on the adapter WiFi, click “Status".
4. window Wi-Fi Status, we click on the button "wireless Properties"Then to the tab"Security”And we find the password of the Wireless network to which we are connected.
5. Click on "Show characters" to see the WiFi password of the network we are connected to Windows 10.
Well, this way we can only see the password of the network to which we are connected, but we know very well that if we go with the laptop in several locations, it saves the passwords of WiFi. These passwords can also be seen in Windows 10, even if we are not in the coverage area of the network whose password we want to know. This is possible using two command lines in Command Prompt. Even though it may sound quite complicated for some less experienced users, the procedure is very simple.
1. open Command Prompt (CMD) with Administrator rights. “Run as administrator…”
2. CMD executed in the command line:
netsh wlan show profile
3. Copy the name of the wireless network for which you want to see the password, from “All User Profile". In our case it is "AirPort Wi-Fi".
4. Execute the command line:
netsh wlan show profile "AirPort Wi-Fi" key=clear
(replace "AirPort Wi-Fi" with the network name of your choice)
Under “Security settings", Next to" key content "you will see the WiFi password of the wireless network selected by you in the last command line above.
This way you can find the password of wireless networks that are not connected and / or are not in its area of coverage.
Not least those who routers in the home, and were connected mobile phones and computers, then forget the password for Wi-Fi.